The Two (2) Year VIP Limited Warranty applies to eligible purchases* made directly from SharkNinja Operating LLC. Warranty coverage applies to the original owner and to the original product only and is not transferable.
SharkNinja warrants that the battery shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase when it is used under normal household conditions and maintained according to the requirements outlined in the Owner’s Guide, subject to the following conditions and exclusions:
What is covered by this warranty?
- The original battery deemed defective, in SharkNinja’s sole discretion, will be replaced up to two (2) years from the original purchase date.
- In the event a replacement battery is issued, the warranty coverage ends six (6) months following the receipt date of the replacement battery or the remainder of the existing warranty, whichever is later. SharkNinja reserves the right to replace the unit with one of equal or greater value.
- Return freight and reshipment costs (ground freight only) are prepaid by SharkNinja for warranty claims that meet the eligibility requirements.
What is not covered by this warranty?
- Normal wear and tear of the battery, which requires optimal temperature storage and operation to ensure its proper functioning. Replacement batteries are available for purchase at sharkclean.com/batteries.
- A battery that has been tampered with or used for commercial purposes.
- Damage caused by misuse (e.g., exposing battery to liquids or extreme hot and/or cold temperatures), abuse, negligent handling, failure to perform required maintenance, or damage due to mishandling in transit.
- Consequential and incidental damages.
- Defects caused by or resulting from damages from shipping or repairs, service, or alteration to the product or any of its parts which have been performed by a repair person not authorized by SharkNinja.
- Products purchased, used, or operated outside of North America.
How to get service
If your battery fails to operate properly while in use under normal household conditions within the warranty period, visit sharkclean.ca/support for product care and maintenance self-help. Our Customer Service Specialists are also available at 1-855-520-7816 to assist with product support and warranty service options, including the possibility of upgrading to our VIP warranty service options for select product categories. So we may better assist you, please register your product online at registeryourshark.com and have the product on hand when you call.
How to initiate a warranty claim
You must call 1-855-520-7816 to initiate a warranty claim. You will need the receipt as proof of purchase. We also ask that you register your product online at registeryourshark.ca and have the product on hand when you call, so we may better assist you. A Customer Service Specialist will provide you with return and packing instruction information when you call.
How state law applies
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you also may have other rights that vary from state to state. Some states do not permit the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
*Eligible purchases apply to specific limited TV offers and/or online configurations and subsequent order/shipment confirmations whereby the offer explicitly states the applicability of VIP Limited Warranty guarantees.