Shark's Zero-M self-cleaning brushroll delivers nonstop hair removal. Zero-M removes long hair, short hair, and pet hair from the brushroll. The unique bristle guard and comb work together to separate hair from the brushroll and send it straight to the dust cup.
If some fibers remain wrapped around the brushroll after continued use, carefully cut them with scissors and remove them from the brushroll. Check for any debris in the cleaner head and remove if needed.
If you see any hair wrapped around the brushroll, continue cleaning, using Setting II (Carpet) on bare floors. This will allow Zero-M to remove the hair wrap and send it to the dust cup.
You can find the model and serial numbers on the QR code label which is located on the bottom of the back of the vacuum pod.
The Shark Navigator Zero-M Pet Pro Upright Vacuum offers a full assortment of accessories to help with your cleaning needs. Some accessories may be included with the vacuum you purchased; please reference your Quick Start Guide or the inside panel of the box. All accessories listed below are compatible with your Shark Navigator Zero-M Pet Pro Upright Vacuum and are available for purchase on sharkaccessories.com. Pet Power Brush: Designed to remove pet hair and ground-in dirt from carpeted stairs and upholstery. Hair Removal Tool: A single convertible tool for cleaning tough pet messes two ways. First, use the rubber bristle brush for cleaning stubborn hair from carpeted areas. Then, remove the bristles to reveal an upholstery tool perfect for cleaning couches and bedding. Pet Multi-Tool: This 2-in-1 combination tool is designed to dust a multitude of surfaces, pick up large piles of debris, and remove pet hair from curtains and other delicate fabrics. Duster Crevice Tool: Two cleaning tools in one. The crevice tool gives you extended cleaning reach for small spaces, while the dusting brush cleans a wide variety of surfaces.
The Shark Navigator Zero-M Pet Pro Upright Vacuum is available on sharkclean.com, or at many of our retail partners across the U.S. and Canada.
You can purchase replacement parts and other accessories at sharkaccessories.com.
The cord is 25 feet long.
The vacuum weighs less than 16 lbs. with the cord and both accessories.
The vacuum is 9.84 inches long, 11.97 inches wide, and 45.28 inches tall.
The Shark Navigator Zero-M Pet Pro Upright Vacuum is produced with a combination of durable plastics, like ABS and PP, along with some metal and rubber components.
The Shark Navigator Zero-M Pet Pro Upright Vacuum has 2 settings for cleaning. For bare floors and smaller area rugs: Press the power button on the vacuum pod to turn on suction and select setting I, Hard Floor. To activate the brushroll, gently step on the cleaner heard and tilt the handle back. Note that the brushroll will spin slowly in Hard Floor mode. For carpets and area rugs: Press the power button on the vacuum to turn on the suction and select setting II, Carpet. While the power is on, gently step on the cleaner head and tilt the handle back to activate the brushroll. The brushroll will spin faster in Carpet mode.
The Shark Navigator Zero-M Pet Pro Upright Vacuum comes in Terracotta (ZU60) and Pewter Gray Metallic (ZU62, ZU62C).
The Shark Navigator Zero-M Pet Pro Upright Vacuum is manufactured by our high-quality vacuum manufacturing partners in China.
To turn the vacuum off, press the red power/surface switch on the vacuum pod to 0, power off.
Press the Release button on the back of the handle and gently lift the handle off the wand. Add an accessory and begin cleaning.
1. Remove the cord from the cord clip. 2. Press the Release button located opposite the power button on the top of the pod. 3. Gently pull up on the handle to remove the wand from the pod. 4. Add an accessory to the end of the wand and begin cleaning. 5. To replace, insert the wand into the pod and press down until it clicks into place.
Clean filters regularly for optimal performance. Normal usage is between 4 to 6 hours a week. Pre-motor foam and felt filters: Under normal usage, rinse clean every 3 months. Post-motor HEPA filter: Under normal usage, rinse clean every year or as needed. Rinse filters with water ONLY. Let all filters air-dry completely for at least 24 hours before reinstalling. Between washings, tap filters clean as needed to remove excess dust and debris.
1. Make sure the vacuum is unplugged. 2. Remove the dust cup and pull the foam and felt filters out from the motor housing. 3. Rinse filters thoroughly in cold water until the water runs clear. DO NOT place filters in the dishwasher or washing machine. 4. Squeeze out excess water and let filters air-dry completely for at least 24 hours before replacing. 5. When filters are completely dry, reinstall the felt filter first, then add the foam filter on top.
1. Make sure the vacuum is unplugged. 2. Remove the dust cup by pressing the button on the dust cup handle. 3. Press down on the top of the filter door, then tilt the door and lift it out. 4. Remove the HEPA filter cartridge and rinse under cold water, dirty side down, until the water runs clear. 5. Allow the filter to air-dry completely for 24 hours. 6. Once the HEPA filter is dry, reinstall it by inserting the bottom into the pod first, then press in the top until it clicks into place. 7. To reinstall the filter door, insert the bottom into the pod first, then press in the top until it clicks into place.
Filters may need to be cleaned if the vacuum is not picking up dirt, if airflow is restricted, or if you notice lighter or no suction. To maintain optimal performance, tap filters clean periodically and wash them according to the regular cleaning schedule to maintain optimal performance.
1. Make sure the vacuum is unplugged. 2. Place the vacuum flat on the floor with the bottom of the cleaner head facing up. 3. Locate the 3 locks on the bottom of the cleaner head. With a coin, turn the locks clockwise to open, then lift up the cover. 4. With scissors, carefully cut away any hair or fibers wrapped around the brushroll. 5. Remove any debris inside the cleaner head. 6. Close the cover completely, pressing firmly on all sides, and use the coin to turn the 3 locks counterclockwise.
The dust cup holds 3 liters to the max fill line. Its convenient bottom-empty design makes it easy to release debris directly into the trash.
Press the release button on the top of the dust cup handle. Tilt the dust cup and lift it away from the vacuum body. Note: The dust cup should be emptied each time you vacuum and periodically during cleaning, when it appears full. To reinsert the dust cup, install the bottom into the pod first, then press in the top until it clicks into place.
1. Hold the dust cup over the trash and press the bottom door release button on the front of the dust cup. The bottom lid will drop open. 2. Tap gently to empty contents. 3. Close the lid, pressing it until it clicks into place. 4. If needed, turn the dust cup upside down over the trash and press the top door release button. 5. Tap gently to remove contents and wipe clean with a soft cloth.
For optimal performance, empty the dust cup before debris reaches the max fill line.
The Suction Control slider located on the top of the handle allows you to adjust the suction. You can choose the optimal suction level for both bare floors and carpets. Slide to MIN to reduce suction and increase maneuverability on carpets. Slide to MAX to increase suction on bare floors.
1. Turn off and unplug your vacuum. 2. Press the handle release button to remove the handle. 3. Press the wand release button to remove the wand. 4. Press the hose release tabs where the hose connects to the body of the vacuum to remove the hose. 5. Remove the dust cup. 6. Remove the cover from the bottom of the cleaner head. 7. Check all openings for clogs, using a flashlight to help find obstructions. 8. Make sure to reassemble the vacuum properly before turning it back on.